Share 'Asbestos Toxic Trade in India, Reporter: Matt Peacock'
Broadcasted on 08/11/2011 on ABC, Australia
From his tiny, ramshackle home in Ahmedabad 71 year old Naran Mehra cuts a forlorn figure.
The former power station worker is sick after years of exposure to asbestos that’s used as an insulator in his workplace.
‘When it would blow, my hair would turn white’. Naran Mehra
Unwittingly, he brought the danger home. His wife Sevita Devi used to shake asb…
You can share this video in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this